Now that you have successfully completed your applications and medical examinations for permanent residency in the United States, and have completed your probationary time of residence here without becoming a burden on the state, you are entitled to apply for citizenship of the United States, and thus to gain representation for your past years of taxation.
Complete to following test of your knowledge of United States history and lore. When you have completed every question, click on the the button to see whether you qualify as citizen material.
1. The Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island, New York City, is a symbol of:
2. The first U.S. president, known as "the father of his country" was:
3. Pick one of the following colors from the U.S. flag
4. O say can you see by the dawn's early light?
5. Abraham Lincoln's famous Gettysburg Address is noted as a statement of the spirit of the Founding Fathers of the United States. What is the Gettysburg ZIP code?
Successful completion of this test in no way guarantees success in the final entrance exam for citizenship of the United States of America administered by the Immigration and Naturalization Service. However, if you're able to fill out the application for a green card without punching out at least one member of said service, you've proven the kind of endurance that ImmNatzies used to test by watching furriners fresh from the boat climb up the steps to Ellis Island with all their belongings.